
by John "Stoney" Cannon
I found you sitting here
Chilling out with the others
In my possession imported beer
We’ll share this night together
My attractions usual go much deeper
But I’m struck by your snug presentation
Wrapped in colors bold and much sleeker
No other could be competition
So quickly, my chariot awaits
Just a second I’ll open the door
My senses so do salivate
Loudly my engines they roar
To my castle it can’t be too soon
For my keys I impatiently stumble
Such decisions I find in the room
The counter, the couch, or the table
Let’s strip you of all of your trappings
Soon you’ll be burning inside
On deaf ears and eyes fell your warning
Suggesting the heat first subside
Minutes, seconds lead to the moment
You’re dealing with no mere beginner
The alarms arrive so convenient
Now it’s time for my microwave dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment